Mental Health Association of Northwestern
Erie County PA Treatment Court
Dec 21, 2017 Erie, PA
Comments at Treatment Court
Words that were heard that made an impression on the audience:
- "We are celebrating a great accomplishment for the graduates."
- "One way to deal with life is through the healing process where you can thrive instead of just surviving."
- "Loved ones walked with her."
- "It is heartening to see a parent get it."
- "You demonstrated perseverance; reconnected with family; you earned graduation."
- "I gained another chance at life."
- "I gained self-confidence and self-respect to become a loyal loving friend and mother."
- "They loved me until I was able to love myself."
- "It takes structure, dedication and commitment to make it work."
Program Development/Volunteer Coordinator