Mental Health Association of Northwestern
Erie County PA Treatment Court
June 22, 2017
Comments at Treatment Court
Words that were heard that made an impression on the audience:
- "We are celebrating the beginning of the new road for you."
- "At first I did not think I would get through treatment court, but I did."
- "I did it!"
- "This program taught me how to live."
- "Thank you for believing in me."
- "I feel like a new person."
- "I want to thank my family and friends, without their support I would never have finished."
- "She gained her confidence back when completing drug court."
- "Anyone that is new in drug court just keep pushing through it, you will get through it."
Program Development/Volunteer Coordinator