Employment Opportunities at the Mental Health Association of NWPA
MHA is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits hiring discrimination on the basis of national origin, age or sex. Employment opportunities shall be provided for applicants with disabilities and reasonable accommodations shall be made to meet the physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees.
Cover Letter, Resume and Job Application is required. Send to:
- LuAnn Gossett, Human Resource Manager
- Mental Health Association of NW PA
- 1101 Peach Street
- Erie, PA 16501
- or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: LuAnn Gossett
Positions Now Available at MHA
Chief Executive Officer
- The Chief Executive Officer reports to an engaged Board of Directors and is responsible for administering a $1.3million annual budget social service agency providing essential programs and services for Adult Mental Health consumers in Erie County and Warren County. Working with the Board, the CEO manages all aspects of the Mental Health Association and other programs that are under their administration, including a staff of 35-40(some seasonal). This position manages programs and administration, fiscal management, board relations, donor development, short and long-term strategic planning and communication/public administration.
- Master's degree in Business Management, Public Administration or Human Services preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 10 years experience with fiscal management, strategic planing, and public communications preferably in a Social Services Environment
- Salary Range $75,000 - $85,000 annually depending on education and experience.